Video Stream Application

Hello all,

this time, I don't have a problem, just a question.

I want to create an simple application for video streaming from two
sources:

1st source: Should be a ready to use stream from an IP camera (in this
case a AXIS 207 via MP4 Stream)

2nd source: Should be a simple stream from an Linux compatible (and
installed) USB webcam.

Don't worry I don't want to use both streams at the same time. I want to
switch between these sources.

I know Gtkmm is a frontend framework, but wich library is prefered to
use to achieve the goals with Gtkmm for the UI.

I'm also familiar with network programming.
Any suggestions to get this working with Gtkmm and perhaps some 3rd
party libraries?

Thanks in advance

Bernd