Re: libglademm and signal autoconnect (implemented)

Hello.

Murray Cumming wrote:
I don't see your implementation of autoconnect_clicked().
OK, now you can finally see the
Xml::signal_autoconnect() implementation:
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/attachment.cgi?id=130024
The example now uses it and still works.

And this only works for void something(void) slots, rights, and even
only for signals called "clicked"?
It works for any slots and all signals.
Not all the widgets are supported today -
I added the support only for those that
were supported by connect_clicked().
Adding the rest is a trivial 10-minutes
task though.
Please let me know if you are interested
in this patch. I'll then do whatever
modifications you feel necessary and add
the support for the rest of the widgets.
I personally find the autoconnect() functionality
to be very cool and usefull. :)