librsvgmm

Hi all,

I'm using librsvg in a small project of mine.  The impedance mismatch
between the C API and my C++ code was sufficiently annoying to make me
create a librsvgmm module.

    http://git.gnome.org/cgit/librsvgmm/

There wasn't much API to wrap, and I think it's basically complete
already.  Documentation and examples are still missing though.  I used
the opportunity to cleanse a lot of old cruft from the *mm build system.

Caveat: I haven't actually tried using it yet.  All I know is that it
distchecks cleanly. ;-)

Have fun,
--Daniel