Re: How does libsigc++ accept member functions?
- From: Daniel Elstner <daniel kitta googlemail com>
- To: Igor Gorbounov <igorbounov topazelectro ru>
- Cc: GTKMM Lists <gtkmm-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: How does libsigc++ accept member functions?
- Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2009 14:06:24 +0200
Am Donnerstag, den 04.06.2009, 16:01 +0400 schrieb Igor Gorbounov:
> > The term you are looking for is "PMF" (Pointer to Member Function).
> It is this very pointer to member function that C++ does not
> allow me to get.
I meant to say that "PMF" is the term you want to Google for.
As an example, I'm calling a method directly through a PMF here:
] [Thread Prev