=?koi8-r?Q?Can't_process_Gtk=3A=3ABuilder=3A=3Aget=5Fwidget_errors?=

Hi all

I use Gtk::Builder to load UIs from glade-generated xml on win32(Visual Studio 9.0).
Problem is what if widget with a given name does not exist get_widget generates access violation system
exception, without any chance for me to catch it. All I can do is to check widget existence using gtk+
native gtk_builder_get_object call before calling Builder::get_widget. As far as I understand the root of
the problem is what get_widget_checked internal call returns 0, and dynamic_cast from 0 throws AV instead
of casting to 0 ( or throwing bad_cast?).

Is it Win32 specific problem? Ho do the get_widget is intended to behave in case of non-existent widget
name? I would appreciate any suggestions.

Thank you,
Alexander Ivanenko.