Re: Hello!!! Echo!

On Tue, 7 Jul 2009, ArbolOne <arbolone gmail com> wrote :
MS-Windows is an exotic platform for GTKmm? Aside from Linux, I think MS-Win is one the most used OSs in the world. This very fact makes MS-Win one of the primary target for C/C++ developers.

While it may be true that Windows is much used, any relevance of that fact relies on reading the word "exotic" to mean something other than its original meaning. It means "different", it does not mean "obscure".
--
Rob Pearce                       http://www.bdt-home.demon.co.uk

The contents of this | Windows NT crashed.
message are purely   | I am the Blue Screen of Death.
my opinion. Don't    | No one hears your screams.
believe a word.      |