RE: Choose many files

If you are using a Gtk::FileChooseDialog, you can call set_select_multiple() to allow multiple selection.

- Soo Wei

-----Original Message-----
From: gtkmm-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:gtkmm-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Dimitri Holz
Sent: Monday, July 06, 2009 8:47 AM
To: gtkmm-list gnome org
Subject: Choose many files

Hello,

at first thank all for your help with scale image question,  you all are excellent!

I'm searching for a way to choose many files now, there is an Gtk::OpenFileDialog that is really nice, but I don't find a way to choose many files with it. I would like to do it in my application how is showing photos. I do there a list with small previews of the photos and on click of one of it the selected will be shown in a large view. I need a way to switch the URI from where the files be loaded. How can I simple realise something like that in Gtkmm?

Thanks in advance!