Choose many files

Hello,

at first thank all for your help with scale image question,  you all are
excellent!

I'm searching for a way to choose many files now, there is an
Gtk::OpenFileDialog that is really nice, but I don't find a way to
choose many files with it. I would like to do it in my application how
is showing photos. I do there a list with small previews of the photos
and on click of one of it the selected will be shown in a large view. I
need a way to switch the URI from where the files be loaded. How can I
simple realise something like that in Gtkmm?

Thanks in advance!