Re: commandline arguments using Glib::OptionEntry

Hi Bernd,

Yes, your right I think, I will code a class as I have in Visual Studio MFC that will do everything for the commandline arguments. I went through the same thing with Windows, I looked at different options that were available and ended up having to do it all myself. I know some people are using the Glib::OptionEntry code to detect their args, others use getopt, and others use completely custom code. I like your vector idea, I plan to try using that!

thanks!
Paul