commandline arguments using Glib::OptionEntry

hello all!

I have looked through the gtkmm documention, etc and I can browse through more source and documentation, but I thought I would give this mailing list a shot for an answer first!

How would one add a variable commandline argument such as the following in gtkmm?

-n:one,two,three,...

ie once the -n is specified, then the user could add up to 1-10 items for example that are comma delimited.

I have added the -n arg  using the OptionEntry etc, but I am not sure how to go about getting the parameters on the -n argument passed back/ parsed. I want the "one,two,three,..." either passed back as a string, or tokenized into individual tokens..and I would want to omit the ":" from the results..

If anyone knows this off the top of their head I would really appreciate it.

[pauljorgensen5]@gmail.com   ( remove the brackets to send me an email )