Re: signs of buttons

Hello,

just look in the Gtkmm documentation. There it is described how to bind
extra arguments to signals. Then you can refer to the binded arguments
and set the action you want to take in place:

http://gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/tutorial/html/sec-binding-extra-arguments.html
http://gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/tutorial/html/sec-multi-item-containers.html#sec-helloworld2

Hope it helps.

Bernd