Segmentation fault after removing all rows from TreeStore

Hi

I have a simple window with TreeView (with TreeStore as a model) and two buttons "Clear" and "Refill". There are some rows in TreeView (added by Gtk::TreeStore::append() method). Clicking "Clear" button calls Gtk::TreeStore::clear(), all rows disappear, it's OK. But when I'm trying to refill the TreeView (calling append() method again), I get "Segmentation fault" message. What's wrong. Should I make additional work after calling Gtk::TreeStore::clear()?

Thanks for any reply
Happy.Gnome.User