Re: HAL/C++ announcement

Hey Germán,

Depending on what you want to do, it is quite ready to be used.
There are some things missing, and in my opinion a second person with
good C++ experience and DBus experience would need to look at the
API and perhaps aid Paolo a little bit because, again in my opinion,
the API itself could be somewhat better, maybe even someone could
convince him of not aiming at the sky with some things.

There are for example no methods of getting to the underlying C objects just if you
need them, because Paolo wants to reimplement the entire networking
part of DBus as well, which would internally remove the dependency on C DBus;
I think it would make sense talking to him about having an API that is *useful* to
people first, and thinking about that later.

As you can see my view of the project is not as good as the project itself,
I don't want to give a bad impression but I think it could need some oversight
from experienced people.

Regards,
M.