R: ListStore usage question

Yes, you are right, completely a no-sense question.

I don't know what I have drunk before writing previous email.

The strange thing is that I'm not be able to reproduce the problem, and I
have seen some problem (not sure at this point) before writing an email. All
seem to work fine.

Sorry and thank you for the response.

Marco