Re: ListStore usage question

On Thu, 2009-01-15 at 01:53 +0100, Marco La Porta wrote:
> I don't understand why the function TreeView::set_model deferences the
> model
> pointer (I see source code after a segfault), so that after such call
> m_Model is no more valid.

This doesn't make much sense. If you can post a simple compileable test
case and/or a backtrace then maybe someone can show what your actual
problem is.

valgrind might also help. Really, try it. People often have to be told
twice about valgrind, but wish that they had tried it the first time it
was suggested.

www.openismus.com