Re: Client server project

Hello,

first, no, not really.
Gtkmm is designed to work great with other libraries.
Lastly I wrote a small MySQL database application in wicht Gtkmm works
together with libmysql++.
(Some maillist users will remember My selfmade problems with
locales. :-)) )

Second, sure. I have it somewhere in My backups. Wich part do you want
to know?

Third, also yes. My the server application was only Linux. I wrote the
client also on linux and after that I ported to windows. Except some
small Window <-> Linux issues it was an easy task.

Fourth, again also yes. :-)
If you start reading the documentation you will find out that is not
only about Unix sockets and Windows WinSock, also it covers some basic
sockets about Solaris OS.

Hope it helps.

Bernd