Re: Glib::signal_idle().connect AND FileChooser

Ok it works, thanks a lot

2009/2/19 Xavier Larrodé <xlarrode gmail com>
It happens on Gnome, but not in KDE...
For the plain C API i don't know.

I'm gonna check for the priority, i suppose it is a gtk function?
Thanks anyway

2009/2/19 Armin Burgmeier <armin arbur net>
On Thu, 2009-02-19 at 13:23 +0100, Xavier Larrodé wrote:

> Hi all,
> I'm working on a Ogre3D viewer with gtkmm on linux and windows.
>

> I'm using the last version of gtkmm for windows the 2.14.3-2 and it
> seems that my idle function to update the viewer render breaks the
> FileChooserDialog Render.
> Actually the FileChooserDialog open, but nothing is displayed about
> the current directory, so i can't select any files.
>

> I made a simple video to illustrate the problem :
> http://www.dailymotion.com/xabila/video/14150703
>

> At the (half) of the video, i comment the Glib::signal_idle().connect
> and after the dialog is allright, but my OgreScene is not updated ;)
>

> Here is my code to update the viewer :
> Glib::signal_idle().connect(sigc::mem_fun(this,
> &MEApplication::idleA));
>

> It was working fine with the 2.10-8.1 of gtkmm...
>

> Maybe i'm doing something wrong?
> Any ideas?

Does the problem also happen on Linux? Does it happen when using the
plain C API? Just a guess, but maybe lowering the priority of the idle
function fixes the problem? (note: the higher the priority number the
lower the priority)

> Thanks a lot and sorry for my english...
>

> xavier

Armin

--
Xavier Larrodé