Re: Gtkmm board

Hello,

basicly I would welcome a discussion board on one hand.
On the other hand, because of the wide indexing from other mail list
realated sites, it is easier to find what you need on the net and who
takes care about the quality of the posts.

What doeas mean the main maintainer of Gtkmm about this?

Bernd