Re: Gst::PlayBin2 signal_get_audio_tags trouble

On Mon, 2009-12-14 at 09:34 +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
> But I guess gstreamer plugins rarely have actual API. They are usually
> used in C via generic property and signal functions, right? But can't we
> add a method in our C++ API?

I misread your second question as if it meant that it would not be
possible to add methods to the C API.  I think you meant that adding a
method would be a fix for this, right?  That's what I mean also.  But
the idea is to use the generator to test for the signals that are action
signals and generate method for those.  As I said in the other post,
maybe the method names can be adapted from the signal name.

--
José