Gst::PlayBin2 signal_get_audio_tags trouble

Hi,
I've some trouble to using the Gst::PlayBin2 element, specially the
signals signal_get_*_tags.

With gstreamer (C) we can used g_signal_emit_by_name to received the
tags. ex:

 for (i = 0; i < n_audio; i++) {
   g_signal_emit_by_name (pipeline, "get-audio-tags", i, &tags);

Now, how can I do used the Gst::PlayBin2::signal_get_audio_tags to
receive the tags list ? In this case, connect to my own callback is not
what I want to do and I don't thing is what we need to do, I'm wrong ?

Best regards,
kitone