Re: Gst::PlayBin2 signal_get_audio_tags trouble

On Mon, 2009-12-14 at 23:35 +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
> To automatically add emit_*_signal() methods? Maybe, but how would we
> know which signals should be emitted by applications instead of just
> handled? I can't believe that all signals should be emitted.

What I was thinking is iterating through the signals and testing for the
G_SIGNAL_ACTION flag (from the GSignalFlags enum[1]).  Methods can be
generated for the ones with the flag.  Maybe the method names can be
adapted from the signal name.

The g_signal_emit()[2] docs say that an optional final argument for the
return value can be included in the arglist.  But in C++, I suppose it
can be the method return.

[1]
http://library.gnome.org/devel/gobject/2.22/gobject-Signals.html#GSignalFlags
[2]