Re: Gtksourceviewmm transition to mm-common

Hi Krzesimir,

Am Mittwoch, den 09.12.2009, 13:19 +0100 schrieb Krzesimir Nowak:

> I have my private branch on my computer with gtksourceviewmm using
> mm-common as a build system. It mostly works ok, that is - it passes
> make all, make install and make check.

Rock!

>  Distcheck for now fails, because
> some deprecated functions of gtksourceview are used and it warns about
> it. I did not make any changes in source codes, only transition, so some
> new files were created, some renamed and stuff. Maybe I'll take a look
> at those deprecations to have distcheck passed.

As a temporary measure, you can also lower the warnings level during
distcheck to get it to pass for now.  I.e. in the top-level Makefile.am,
set

  DISTCHECK_CONFIGURE_FLAGS = --enable-warnings=max

instead of fatal.  But this should only be done temporarily.

> Is it ok to push this to git.gnome.org? I can merge my branch to master
> or just push it as a separate branch (called `mm-common').

Of course, please push to master if it builds.  One mm-common to rule
them all!

Cheers,
--Daniel