Gtksourceviewmm transition to mm-common

Hi,

I have my private branch on my computer with gtksourceviewmm using
mm-common as a build system. It mostly works ok, that is - it passes
make all, make install and make check. Distcheck for now fails, because
some deprecated functions of gtksourceview are used and it warns about
it. I did not make any changes in source codes, only transition, so some
new files were created, some renamed and stuff. Maybe I'll take a look
at those deprecations to have distcheck passed.

Is it ok to push this to git.gnome.org? I can merge my branch to master
or just push it as a separate branch (called `mm-common').

Krzesimir.