newbie/easyquestion: setting up IDE for gtkmm projects

Hi all,

I just want to set up my environment/IDE so that I can start programming.

I'm using eclipse w/ the C++ module.

I am doing the simple helloworld example (as shown below) and *I can compile it through the command line* but when I put it in a managed project in eclipse it does not work, giving errors on every line (beginning with Gtk::) in the body of main.  So then I thought maybe I need to add the header for the gtk errors, so I added the line "#include </usr/include/gtk-2.0/gtk/gtk.h>" but that did not work either.

I'm sure you guys know right off what's wrong so please help me out.

Thanks,
jbu

errors:
error: expected ';' before 'kit' //and for 'window'
error: Gtk has not been declared

#include </usr/include/gtkmm-2.4/gtkmm.h>
#include </usr/include/gtk-2.0/gtk/gtk.h>     //this line was added because I am/was gettingerrors on all the Gtk lines.

int main(int argc, char *argv[])
{
        Gtk::Main kit(argc, argv);
        Gtk::Window window;