Re: Status of build infrastructure transition

Hi,

Am Montag, den 10.08.2009, 22:53 -0500 schrieb Jonathon Jongsma:
> Just wanted to say: great work Daniel.  We've needed an overhaul for
> quite a long time.

Thanks!

Pangomm is now finished, and cairomm should be done tomorrow.  Then we
will tackle the monster itself: gtkmm.  By now my fingers got used to
the flow, and I'm hacking away like mad, but it still takes much more
time than I had anticipated.

But it is very satisfying to delete entire files in large numbers. :)

--Daniel