Re: STL container with Gtk::ListStore without copying?

I would say - not really...
That is fragment from documentation:

void Gtk::TreeViewColumn::set_cell_data_func
(
CellRenderer&
cell_renderer,

const SlotCellData&
slot

)

Sets the slot callback to use for the column.

This callback function is used instead of the standard attributes
mapping for setting the column value, and should set the value of the
column's cell renderer as appropriate.

See also unset_cell_data_func().

Parameters:

        cell_renderer
        A Gtk::CellRenderer

        slot
        The callback slot to use. Create this with sigc::mem_fun(), or sigc::ptr_fun().

Either you could try and implement custom model as we did for our DB
browser. It requires some work around, and Murray had someone who tried
to implement template or just common custom model. But I am not sure if
there is some extra lib or just sources available for now.