Re: STL container with Gtk::ListStore without copying?

Germán Diago wrote:
Hello. I would like to use a Gtk::ListStore which uses a std::vector
as a model without copying
the values inside the Gtk::ListStore?

1.- Is it supported?
2.- If it's not, is it possible to implement?

It would be possible (and useful) to implement, but there's no ready-to-use implementation at the moment. I played around with doing this a while back, but then got busy and never finished it. If you come up with something useful that you think others might be interested in, feel free to folow up on the list.

--
jonner