Activate Gtk::RadioButton from another Window Menu.

Hello,
I have a small issue with Gtk::RadioButton. I have a Gtk::Window with several Gtk::RadioButton.
Each one activate a tool function, it looks like the Toolbox from Gimp.
I would want to activate theses tools function from a menu of my Viewing Window, so I created a menu Tools which contains as many entries as tools in my toolbox. I manage to activate the required function from the menu, but i want the RadioButton associated to this function to be pressed at the same time, but i could not do it. :(

For now, I connected the tool function of my Toolbox with my MenuElem, something like that :

menuList.pushBack(Gtk::Menu_Helpers::MenuElem(
                  "_Delete",
                  Gtk::AccelKey(...//whatever),
sigc::mem_fun(myToolBoxWindow, &ToolBoxWindow::myfunction)));

This way, the function is activated, but the button isn't pressed. I want to same behavior as Gimp toolbox when you select a tool from the drawing window, but i have no idea how to do it. :(
I need your help. :)
Thank you.