Re: sigx synchronous requests?

Yeah I noticed :)
Still thanks for pointing it out! :)

Regards
M.

On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 8:43 AM, klaus triendl <klaus triendl eu> wrote:
Milosz Derezynski schrieb:
> Thanks very much!

You're welcome!
I made a mistake in the request handler, you not only have to open a
tunnel, but you also must *call* it:

int mythread::sync_calc()
{
 // sync request
 return sigx::open_sync_tunnel(
   sigc::mem_fun(this, &mythread::on_calc)
  )();
//  ^^
}

--
Please note that according to the German law on data retention,
information on every electronic information exchange with me is