sigx synchronous requests?

Hey everyone, and especially Klaus,

I was wondering if there is a way to have synchronous (that is, achieved by proper internal locking) requests on sigx threadables?

I have the problem that currently I have a threadable class but I need one specific synchronous call that immediately returns and passes a direct
return value.

I can achieve this probably by doing some manual locking and so on, but I would prefer to do it with sigx directly if possible.

Regards,
M.

--
Please note that according to the German law on data retention,
information on every electronic information exchange with me is