Pointer-Properties in CellRenderers

Hi,

I have problems with glib's properties. I wrote my own CellRenderer.

PROBLEM 1:
property_renderable is a pointer to a class. When GTKmm copies property_renderable from the row initialisation, I get a runtime error (before render_vfunc() is called) followed by a SIGSEGV:

GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_value_copy: assertion `g_value_type_compatible (G_VALUE_TYPE (src_value), G_VALUE_TYPE (dest_value))' failed

However, I checked all types and they were compatible. Compiling worked without any warnings or errors. I gave the property a new-allocated-pointer to my class. Shouldn't that work?

PROBLEM 2:
Actually, it would also help me to give the class itself to property_renderable, not a pointer. It would be OK for rendering, and rendering worked that way. However, when I store a new value in the class using set_value(), the value is saved, but reset to the old value in the next call of render_vfunc(). Why? How can I change that?

Thank you for help and support,
Johannes
Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/wasistshortview php?mc=sv_ext_mf gmx