Re: WebKit

Phoenix Revived wrote:
Perhaps the single most useful component to wrap in today's web-oriented environment would be WebKit. Is anyone in the process of doing this? I would be happy to test it and your efforts would be hugely appreciated.

Currently, I am accessing WebKit-Gtk+ directly, but it leaves a lot to be desired. I am not confident enough in my own skills to wrap it, though.