Re: Gst::Caps and the "caps" property.

José Alburquerque wrote:
Even so, it would be best to use the interface already specified. If you use gst-inspect on the element (e.g. `gst-inspect multifilesrc') you'll see a list of the properties it supports (see also the GStreamer docs on using elements as GObjects: http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/manual/html/section-elements-properties.html). There should be a way to set the caps on the pad because it would seem to be the correct way to get this done (see the "Pads and Capabilities" section: http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/manual/html/chapter-pads.html).

I'm sorry, multifilesrc does have a caps property. Could you file a bug about this in bugzilla so that we can look into it (file it under bindings->gnomemm->gstreamermm)? Thanks.

--
José Alburquerque