Plugin system gtkmm.

Hello. I'm implementing a system to be able to deploy shared libraries
as plugins in an application.
My framework is gtkmm-centric, so I thought it could be a good
candidate (after adaptation) for gtkmm-utils.
The library right now has an Application, GUIManager and a Plugin
class. My main goal is to be able
to attach GUI elements plus behavour through shared libraries.
If someone requests me the (incomplete) code I have, I can send it. I
would like to have something like
Mono.Addins in functionality, although I don't mind if the API is
similar or not.