Re: GTKmm Windows - Glibmm KeyFile Problem

On Sat, 2008-10-04 at 18:41 -0500, John Hobbs wrote:
> It's at work, so I can't be 100% sure, but it's the one that I got
> with Dev-C++, which it says is "Mingw/GCC 3.4.2" on the site.  As for
> Gtkmm I pulled the one from:
> http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/binaries/win32/gtkmm/2.14/gtkmm-win32-devel-2.14.1-2.exe
>
> I'll try using the newer gcc, the one listed on the MinGW site is
> "gcc-3.4.5-20060117-3" is that where you got yours?

Yes, I think so. If this turns out to be the problem, then I will add a
warning to the Wiki page.

> How hard is it to build them yourself if you have MSYS?

Sorry, I don't understand what you do want to build yourself. If you
mean gtkmm, then there are instructions on
http://live.gnome.org/gtkmm/MSWindows/BuildingGtkmm. But it would be
nice if you'd try out the other compiler first.

> - John

Thanks,
Armin