Re: Drawing in a Container

I just tried it (thanks for the tar bomb ;-)  and it looks fine to me.  Attached is a screen shot.

I ran:  g++ -Wall -o example examplewindow.cc main.cc LabelBox.cpp `pkg-config gtkmm-2.4 --cflags --libs`

I'm afraid I can't offer you much more than confirmation.  I downloaded it, compiled and then played with it but I haven't found anything.  Never implemented my own widget though :-)

I did get four of these on closing the app:

(example:8982): Gtk-WARNING **: GtkContainerClass::remove not implemented for `gtkmm__CustomObject_LabelBox'

Attached is a screen shot of my output.

- John Hobbs

john velvetcache org

http://www.velvetcache.org/