Re: What am I doing wrong?

Well, yes, there are many differences between your compiler/linker command line, but what am I supposed to do with that? You see, since I did not write the 'installer', all I can do is to go by the book, I do what the darn book says is to extract the compiler and linker parameters copy them into the IDE and click on compile, this is what I did with the previous versions of 'gtkmm-installer', why is it that now it does not work? I am not interested in what some-one's pkg-config says, all I am interested in is what my pkg-config spits at me and then plug it to the IDE, click on 'compile' and away we go. I am not saying that you advice is wrong, what I am saying is that the 'installer' is not working for me, and what I am asking is what I can do at my end to resolve the problem.

TIA

--
Know this... God will move heavens and earth to do what you cannot do and that He will not for something you can.

Happiness has many doors, and when one of them closes another opens, yet we spent so much time looking at the one that is shut that we don't see the one that just opened..