Re: What am I doing wrong?

Jam said the following:
Yes, sorry :(
I forgot to add the error, which by the way is a linking error, not a compiling error.
Here is the error message

-------------- Build: default in Console application ---------------

Linking executable: TheApplication.exe
D:\XWin\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\3.4.5\..\..\..\..\mingw32\bin\ld.exe: cannot find -lfontconfig
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
Process terminated with status 1 (0 minutes, 1 seconds)
1 errors, 0 warnings

Thanks folks for all the help

The problem, once more, is that we have no idea of what compilation and linking commands you used to get the output you've posted. Your question is too specific to the codeblocks IDE. Are you not able to access the commands used to compile/link?

--
José Alburquerque
jaalburquerque cox net