Suggestion: need examples in one downloadable archive

Hi, I'm wanting to learn gtkmm, so had a look at the documentation and wanted to download the examples.  The thing is, this got me to the following link:

http://gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/examples/book/

Which is fine, except it's on HTTP, so I have to painfully download each example on file at a time. It would be nice to be able to download the examples in a single tar.gz file, but I can't find nothing like that on the current website.  Also, what about the examples one directory up from /book, http://gtkmm.orgs/docs/gtkmm/examples/ are they part of the gtkmm examples too?  It would be really nice to download everything at once, instead of one file at a time.