drag_source_set() on EventBox and Button

Hi!

I wanted to use a Gtk::Label as a drag source so I have put it inside an
eventbox and called

eventbox->drag_source_set (my_targets, Gdk::BUTTON1_MASK|
Gdk::BUTTON3_MASK, Gtk::ACTION_MOVE|Gdk::ACTION_COPY);

Doing this for a Gtk::Entry does work and I get the drag_begin() signal,
but for a Gdk::EventBox (or a Gtk::Button), nothing happens.

Thanks,
Johannes