Re: ANNOUNCE: cluttermm 0.5.1. hello world here

I, for one, been oscillating between using GTKmm and QT4 for my next pet
project.

After playing with both QT4 and GTKmm for more than a month, I've decided to
use QT4. Maybe try again using GTK/GTKmm in a year.

Right now, I find the documentation lacking in key areas (for example,
drag&drop in a tree) and I'm tired of waiting for an answer on a mailing
list, answer that might never come, and not in the mood of hacking GTK&GTKmm
sources.

For me, the documentation that comes with GTK/GTKmm is the biggest stopper (to
me, it is extremely disturbing that the latest GTK book, www.gtkbook.com,
says nothing about Drag&Drop or threading - maybe they are there, but I
couldn't found them - or that the container chapter doesn't talk about the
Frame widget - not important, but why there is no mention of it?).

Cheers,

Johnny