Yet another vte terminal library wrapper released

Hi.

I suppose that readers of this mailing list are already bored or confused with a number of vte wrappers. And now, another one shows up. I wrote it because I didn't find any on Internet (the Paludis one doesn't count).

http://wips.pl/~kudi/libvtemm-0.0.1.tar.gz

In current moment it lacks docs. And is not thoroughly tested. Also, i see little sense in wrapping VteReaper as glib(mm) already have child-exited signal, so it's useless and additionaly doesn't seem to work (even it's C version). But I wrapped it as usual Glib:Object (I wasn't toying with it's "singletonity", as it was source of enigmatic compile errors).

I hope it will be useful and will live longer than the ones on sourceforge. Suggestions and such are welcome.

Best regards,
Krzesimir.