Re: interthread communication library "sigx++" (crossposting)

Jonathon Jongsma schrieb:
On Sat, 2008-05-03 at 10:28 +0200, klaus triendl wrote:
- A link to an SCM repository of sigx would be really nice
I know, I'm missing a SCM, too. I'm thinking about sourceforge.net, berlios.de or google - do you have a good suggestion?

Frankly, I would suggest something like github.com for a new project
these days.  But that's just a source code repository.  it doesn't offer
bug tracking or anything like that.  So if you want a fully integrated
solution, google code is probably your best bet.

Does somebody have experiences with savannah.nongnu.org? They seem to provide a git repository plus all the other things.

Also it seems that git doesn't run on windows without cygwin. Is there somebody developing entirely on windows?

--
Klaus