Re: [sigc] interthread communication library "sigx++" (crossposting)

Murray Cumming schrieb:
On Sat, 2008-05-03 at 15:08 +0200, Milosz Derezynski wrote:
        Well, the assertion facilities moved from gmessages.h to
        gtestutils.h as I've just found out. The question is how to
        fix this - do you need backward compatibility or should sigx++
        depend on glib-2.16?

Apparently you are not meant to include either header directly, but
should use glib.h. I'm not a big fan of that or of the change, but
enough people have complained in the right places already without
success.

I'm not a big fan either but as it only affects cpp files, including glib.h is a viable solution.

--
Klaus