Re: anjuta cannot find gtkmm.h

O czasie 2008-05-03 13:33, taki ktos jak V. Fotiadis napisac raczyl:
Hi to everyone. I'm newbie in programming for gnome and have started recently with anjuta. When I create gtkmm project with anjuta and try to compile it , appears error that compiler cannot find gtkmm.h file. I have installed all necessary libraries libgtkmm-2.0, autoconf, autogen and other. Does anyone use anjuta for programming C++ in gnome? I cannot find option Compiler and Linker settings. It is not exist. What can I do to run external libraries?

I guess you need to install gtkmm-devel, gtkmm-headers or however your
distribution calls it.

You may try also to execute:
$ find / -name gtkmm.h -print
to see if the problem is with lack of header or with include directories.

As for Anjuta - I've not using it for some time, so I don't recall
how to setup it. Sorry.

Best regards,
Waldek

Dlugi weekend w deszczu?.. Lepiej sprawdz pogode!
http://link.interia.pl/f1dcd