anjuta cannot find gtkmm.h

Hi to everyone. I'm newbie in programming for gnome and have started recently with anjuta. When I create gtkmm project with anjuta and try to compile it , appears error that compiler cannot find gtkmm.h file. I have installed all necessary libraries libgtkmm-2.0, autoconf, autogen and other. Does anyone use anjuta for programming C++ in gnome? I cannot find option Compiler and Linker settings. It is not exist. What can I do to run external libraries?