Re: disabling widgets and colors.

En/na Joaquim Duran ha escrit:
En/na Paul Davis ha escrit:
On Tue, 2008-03-25 at 12:27 +0100, Joaquim Duran wrote:
Dear all,

Currently, a customer is asking to show pop ups in transparent mode in a non-composite X11 environment.

I've done some testing: I've places to containers in overlapped positions in a Fixed container. To avoid the focus go to the container that simulates the screen, I've made it insensible. When the container is insensible, it changes the color to gray.

Is there any way to disable a widget and maintain the same colors that when it is sensible?
you could mess with the widgets RC style in a rc file or an rc string
(see the section "Resource Files" in the GTK documentation).

however, the widget may still choose to draw itself a little differently
when insensitive, and it is generally accepted that good GUI design
includes making it clear to the user when a widget is insensitive.

Thanks for your comments.

It is possible to define the alpha component of a color in an RC file?  how?

Thanks and Best Regardsm
Joaquim Duran