Re: TreeView->get_cursor() fails ?

The focus_column is set after I click on a row and is set to another after I clicked on another row. But Im working with TreeView::set_hover_selection(true). In the motion_notify_event-handler after I call TreeView->get_cursor(path, focus_column) the path is always
up to date according to my mouse-moves, but the value of the focus_column is stuck to the one I last clicked on. Was it meant to work this way ?

gizmo

-------- Original-Nachricht --------