Re: Gtk::ComboBoxEntryText : selection of the same item is not recognized

I added a "headline" in my ComboBox like "Please choose" as the first entry (index 0) - and always after the change-event was thrown I did my stuff and then set the active entry to 0 (set_active(0)). Maybe this helps you somehow too.

gizmo

-------- Original-Nachricht --------