Re: Compilation under Windows

Am Tue, 4 Mar 2008 13:15:11 +0100 schrieb Petr Hracek:

> Hello *,
>
> I've successfuly build some programs under linux Fedora 7 and 8
> and I would like to build these applications under the Windows.
>
> Could you please help me what will be neccessary to donwload?
> I've already downloaded MinGW.
>
> What are other steps?
> How shall I build these application?

I've the same problem currently. Last time I setup a win32 environment
for Gtkmm I got crazy. This time I'm trying to cross compile it with
Linux. Don't ask me for details, it's only on my TODO list.

http://live.gnome.org/Cross%20compiling%20GTK%2B%20for%20Win32

http://www.ecn.wfu.edu/~cottrell/cross-gtk/

regards
Andreas